Corbets Tey School are pleased to support mainstream school staff with resources, training and guidance on delivering a curriculum that is appropriate for pupils working below National Curriculum Level 1 or working significantly below their peers.
Training can focus on various aspects of teaching and learning including engagement, assessment and meaningful and relevant target setting for pupils who are unable to access broader class learning objectives. We are currently working with the Havering 5-19 CAD Support Team and a number of Havering schools to trial bespoke assessment and target setting systems developed by the school. We aim to work with the local authority to develop a collaborative group of local schools to facilitate moderation opportunities through a consistent approach to measuring progress of SEN learners.
- Babcock Planning Resources
- Primary Science Teaching Trust – Science Schemes of Work for pupils Working up to Level/Year One
Sensory and Engagement
SSAT CLDD Research project resources
- CLDD Training Materials for Teachers of Learners with Severe, Profound and Complex Learning Difficulties
- CLDD Training Modules
- CLDD Module 3.2 Engaging in Learning – Key Approaches
- Pupil Information Profile (Blank)
- Pupil Information Profile (Guidance)
- 5Ps Example Sheet
- 5Ps Blank Sheet
iPad and Apps